Benylin Children's Night Coughs MedicineRegular price £4.95
- Raspberry flavour
- Effective cough relief
- Relieves runny noses
Calms and soothes coughs.
Benylin children's night coughs provides effective relief from children's cough and congestion. It also helps relieve runny nose and sneezing associated with hay fever and other allergies. Raspberry flavour with a sugar free formula, the medicine helps to soothe and calm coughs.
Features of Benylin children's night coughs 6-12 years 125ml
- Raspberry flavour
- Sugar and colour free
- Contains diphenhydramine and levomenthol
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor
- Do not use to sedate a child
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment
- Do not give with any other cough and cold medicine
- Ask a doctor before use if your child suffers from a chronic or persistent cough, if he/she has asthma, is suffering from an acute asthma attack or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions
- Diabetics: This product contains sorbitol (carbohydrate content approximately 1.78 g per 5 ml)
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or worsen
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- May cause drowsiness
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Store below 30°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Children 6 to 12 years: Two 5ml spoonfuls every 6 hours.
Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Each 5 ml of Cough Syrup contains: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 7 mg, Levomenthol 0.55 mg
Also contains: Sorbitol Solution (E420), Ethanol (5 vol %) and Sodium (16.47 mg/5 mL)
See leaflet for further information.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information