Hedrin 4% Lotion Spray 120mlRegular price £14.15
Clinically proven to kill head lice
- Easy to apply
A new way to eradicate head lice.
Clinically proven to kill head lice, Hedrin 4% lotion spray 120ml is skin-friendly and odourless. Containing no organophosphates, Hedrin head lice lotion is easy to apply to hair infested with head lice in adults and children aged 6 months and over.
Features of Hedrin 4% lotion spray 120ml
- Kills head lice
- Clinically proven
- Easy to use and apply
- Children 6 months and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep the spray in the original carton
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with water
- Do not continue using Hedrin® if a skin rash or other signs of hypersensitivity occur
- For external use only
- Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated with Hedrin®. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited
- Do not use if you are sensitive to either of the ingredients in Hedrin®
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision
- Take care if accidentally spilt as Hedrin® may cause a slip hazard
How to use
Please read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use.
- The spray comes ready assembled. Before use remove the coloured safety clip from under the spray nozzle. This may be retained or disposed of safely.
- Cover the shoulders with a towel.
- Be careful not to spray into eyes and face, and do not breathe the spray.
- Holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient solution evenly over dry hair to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Work into the hair with the fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
It is important that Hedrin® is applied again after seven days to deal with any untreated eggs which may hatch in that time. Failure to repeat the process may result in the return of a louse infestation.
Also contains: Cyclomethicone 5.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information.