Anthisan bite and sting cream 25gRegular price £4.29
Relief from insect bites, stings and nettle rash.
Anthisan bite and sting cream should be applied directly to the site of the insect bite, insect or stinging nettle rash. Containing the active ingredient Mepyramine Maleate 2% w/w, use as soon as possible after the bite or sting to help relieve itching, pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Reduces pain and itching
- Ideal for insect bites
- Suitable for children
Warnings and cautions
- See enclosed leaflet for further information
- Do not use on large areas of skin
- Stop using if you notice signs of skin sensitivity. These include skin redness, swelling and itching, pain or burning sensation<
- If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 days talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the leaflet before using this medicine
- For external use only
- Do not store above 30°C
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
In adults and children of 2 years and above apply two to three times a day for up to three days.
Active Ingredient: Mepyramine Maleate 2% w/w.
Other Ingredients include: Ceto-Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol 600 Monostearate, Castor Oil, Methyldroxybenzoate, Foin Coupí© (Fragrance), Silicone Antifoam, Purified Water.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information