Calprofen Ibuprofen Colour & Sugar Free Strawberry Suspension 200mlRegular price £6.69
- Effective relief of aches, pain and fever
- Strawberry flavour
- Relieves toothache, headaches and cold
Effective relief of aches, pain and fevers
Calprofen is a strawberry flavoured Ibuprofen suspension for babies and children. Calprofen can be used for the relief of pain from dental pain, earache, headache, backache, minor muscular pain, aches, sprains and strains.
The oral suspension can also be used for the reduction of temperature and post-immunisation fever and relief of the symptoms of colds and influenza. Starts to work on fever in 15 minutes and can last up to eight hours.
Features of Calprofen ibuprofen suspension 200ml
- Works to reduce fever
- Strawberry flavour
- Colour and sugar free
- Fever and pain relief
- Contains paracetamol
- Always read the label
- Children 3 months to 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not give this product if your baby or child: has or has ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding; is allergic to Ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or related painkillers; is taking NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Speak to a doctor or your pharmacist before giving the product if your baby or child has asthma, liver, heart, kidney or bowel problems
- If you are an adult taking this product you should not take Calprofen in the last 3 months of pregnancy and you should contact your doctor or pharmacist before taking in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- For oral use
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Short term use only
- Do not give to babies aged 3 - 6months for more than 24 hours
- Do not give to children aged 6 months or over for more than 3 days
- If symptoms persist or worsen consult your doctor
How to use
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use for dosages.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- A double ended spoon is provided to measure doses of 2.5ml and 5ml, use this device to measure the Calprofen.
For pain and fever relief:
- Babies under 3 months: Not recommended unless advised by your doctor
- 3 months - 1 year (weighing over 5kg): One small (2.5ml) spoonful 3 times a day
- 1 year - 2 years: One small (2.5ml) spoonful 3 to 4 times a day
- 3 years - 7 years: One large (5ml) spoonful 3 or 4 times a day
- 8 years - 12 years: Two large (5ml) spoonfuls 3 or 4 times a day
Doses should usually be given every 6-8 hours, although if needed a minimum of 4 hours can be left between each dose.
- For post-immunisation fever: One small (2.5ml) spoonful, followed by another small (2.5ml) spoonful 6 hours later if necessary. Do not give more than 2 doses in 24 hours. If the fever is not reduced you should consult your doctor.
- Adults: The usual dose is four to six 5ml spoonfuls taken three times each day. No more than 120ml of this product (2400mg) should be taken each day.
Each 5ml of oral suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen.
Also contains: E965, E219 and E217.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information.