Ashton & Parsons Infants Powders SachetsRegular price £5.45
A traditional herbal medicinal product.
Ashton & Parsons Infants' Powders are a natural herbal product used for the relief of teething pain and symptoms associated with teething such as sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks.
Features of Ashton & Parsons infants' powders - 30 sachets
- Herbal medicine
- Relief from teething
- Suitable for babies
- Babies under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Carefully tear off the end of the sachet
- Ensure that your child is sitting or in an upright position
- Pour the contents of the sachet on to the tongue: A little at a time, allowing the powder to fully dissolve
- The dose can be repeated every hour if needed but do not exceed 6 doses within 24 hours.
0.002ml Tincture of matricaria (Matricaria recutita L.) flower, extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% v/v
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information