NeilMed Sinus Rinse Starter Kit (10 Sachets)Regular price £10.59
A natural method for relieving sinus congestion.
NeilMed adult sinus rinse sachets are designed to provide natural, drug-free sinus relief. When used alongside a NeilMeds nasal irrigation bottle device, the ingredients in the sachets can effectively relieve allergy and sinus symptoms such as nasal allergies and congestions, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness.
The NeilMed sinus rinse starter kit is simple to use and offers a soothing, burn-free experience during nasal irrigation. The starter kit comes with an easy to use squeezy bottle and everything else you need for an effective sinus cleanse.
Features of NeilMed adult sinus rinse kit
- No burning or stinging
- Drug free
- Preservative free
- Smooth flow with easy - squeeze bottle
- Portable for travel
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
Warnings and cautions
• Do not rinse nasal passage with plain water as this will result in stinging sensation
• Do not use if nasal passage is completely blocked, if you have an ear infection and/or blocked ears or if you have ever had ear surgery
• If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your doctor
• Do not use tap water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more as boiling sterilises the water
• All children should be supervised
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use
• Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
Read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
1. Wash your hands.
2. Fill the bottle with clean bottled water or cooled down boiled water.
3. Open the sachet and pour the contents into the bottle.
4. Standing in front of the sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down.
5. Without holding your breath, place the cap snugly against your nasal passage and start squeezing the bottle gently until the solution is draining from opposite nasal passage (do not swallow).
6. Blow nose gently to remove any excess without pinching to avoid pressure on eardrums.
7. Repeat action on opposite nasal passage.
8. Clean the bottle, cap and tube and dry completely before storing.
Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate mixture.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information