- 3 months to 9 years
- Easy dosing syringe
- Fast effective relief
Strawberry flavoured pain relief for children aged 3 months to 9 years.
Nurofen for children strawberry 100ml is an Ibuprofen suspension designed to relieve pain and reduce fever. It is taken by mouth and should be used for short term use only.
Features of Nurofen for children strawberry
• Reduces temperature (including fever caused by immunisation)
• Relieves pain from teething and headaches
• Helps to soothe sore throats and sprains
Warnings and cautions
Do not use if:
• if you are under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg
• If you have a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation
• Taking any other NSAID's including aspirin or diclofenac
• For short term use only
• Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
• Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
• If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking
• If you have any questions after you have bought this medication, please speak to your pharmacist
How to use
Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions. If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
Post immunisation fever:
1. One 2.5ml dose followed by one further 2.5ml dose 6 hours later if necessary.
2. No more than two 2.5ml doses in 24 hours.
3. If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
Fevers and pains:
Children aged 3-6 months: 2.5ml, 3 times in in a 24 hour period.
Children aged 6-12 months: 2.5ml 3-4 to,es im a 24 hour period.
Children aged 1-3 years: 5ml 3 times in a 24 hour period.
Children aged 4-6 years: 7.5ml 3 times in a 24 hour period.
Children aged 7-9 years: 10ml 3 times in a 24 hour period.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 100mg/ 5ml
Other ingredients: Maltitol Syrup, Water, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information.