Nytol One-A-Night (20 Caplets)Regular price £8.09
Reliable and fast acting relief from temporary sleeping difficulties.
Sleepless nights are frustrating and can really get in the way of having a productive day. The condition for not being able to fall asleep is called insomnia, and this can happen for a number of reasons such as anxiety or depression. Other reasons may be more external, like noisy neighbours or being in a new environment.
Nytol contains an antihistamine which when taken, reduces alertness and helps you enter a state of drowsiness before your sleep. Nytol tablets are easy to swallow and are a useful option for those who experience temporary trouble sleeping and need help entering the first stages of rest. The active ingredient in Nytol is diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine that works by blocking the stimulating effect histamine has on the brain. Simply take one tablet just before going to bed, and you will feel yourself drifting off into a long and peaceful sleep.
Features of Nytol one a night 50mg 20 caplets
- 20 easy swallow tablets
- Clinically proven night-time sleep aid
- Helps with relaxation
- Longer and deeper sleep
- Leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning
- 20 caplets
- Adults and children over 16
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age
- Not to be used by elderly who experience confusion
Do not take:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients
- If you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut for example, because of an ulcer
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding or receiving prescribed medicines
- This medicine may make you sleepy. Do not drive or use heavy machinery
- Do not mix with alcohol
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If you take too many tablets, contact your doctor or nearest emergency department
- If you experience any of the following side effects, tell your doctor or LloydsPharmacy pharmacist: rash, shortness of breath, swelling, blurred vision, palpitations (feeling your heartbeat) or irregular heartbeat, muscle twitching, convulsions, headache or pins and needles. Nausea (feeling sick), vomiting (being sick), thicker bronchial mucus and difficulty passing urine
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Swallow one tablet with water 20 minutes before you go to bed.
Active ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride SO mg.
Other ingredients: Anhydrous Lactose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maize Starch, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information