OMRON EVOLV Blood Pressure MonitorRegular price £129.99
Effortlessly take control of your blood pressure at home.
OMRON EVOLV is an innovative all-in-one sleek upper arm blood pressure monitor that has no wires, tubes or table top unit, meaning it is fully portable and can be used anywhere.
OMRON EVOLV automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor allows you to take accurate blood pressure measurements effortlessly at home or on the go. With Bluetooth connectivity you can track, compare and sync your measurements to your smartphone via the app: OMRON connect. The app is ideal is you want to view your previous readings and make sure your blood pressure is on track and where it is meant to be. It also allows you to share your results with a healthcare professional.
Easy and effortless to use, OMRON EVOLV's pre-formed Intelli wrap cuff ensures 360° accuracy in any position around your upper arm* with LED indicators to ensure the cuff is wrapped correctly: not too loose or too tight. Then with a single button activation the cuff automatically inflates to the ideal level for each use. Blood pressure results are displayed on the OLED display in an easy to read format and are stored in the internal memory.
Features of OMRON EVOLV blood pressure monitor
- Effortless measuring and monitoring
- Pre-formed easy cuff
- All in one upper arm blood pressure monitor
- No tubes or wires
- 360° accuracy in any position on the upper arm
- One button operation
- 100 measurement memory
- OMRON connect app (mobile application for iPhone / Android)
- Intellisense Technology
- Sleek and lightweight design
- EVOLV blood pressure monitor unit
- Cuff (22cm-42cm)
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Zip closure carry case
- User manual (available in nine languages)
- Monitor type: upper arm
- Display: OLED display
- Cuff: intelli wrap cuff (22-42cm)
- Pressure range: 0-299mmHg
- Power source: 4 x AAA batteries
- Memory: 100 readings
- Height: 17.00cm
- Length: 12.00cm
- Depth: 13.00cm
- Weight: 670g
- Warranty: 3 years
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Body movement detection
- Suitable for adults including women who are pregnant (with or without pre-eclampsia**).
- The monitor is not suitable for infants, toddlers, children and those who are unable to communicate effectively.
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children - this is not a toy
- Do not adjust medication based on the measurement - only take medication as prescribed by a physician
- Do not use the monitor on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment
- Do not use or wear the cuff if you have an intravenous drip or blood transfusion
- Do not use in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment
- Any movement during the reading may alter the result - try to remain as still as possible
- Rest for at least five minutes before taking a reading
- Consult your doctor before use if you have: had a mastectomy, have severe blood flow problems or blood disorders
- For further information and details please read the enclosed user manual
- *Bilo G et al. Hypertens Res 2017. 40(6): 573-580
- **Asmar R et al. Validation of the HEM-7134-E & HEM-7600T-E in Pregnancy according to the Modified European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH-IP). France. 2017; Manuscript in preparation
How to use
Before taking your blood pressure, remove tight-fitting or thick clothing from your upper arm as this may give you incorrect results.
Starting the treatment:
- Apply the arm cuff to your left upper arm* - the bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2cm above the elbow (same level as your heart).
- Positioning the monitor with the [START/STOP] button towards the body makes it easier to use the device and the read the results.
- Securely close with the fabric Velcro fastener.
- Sit in a chair with your legs uncrossed and your feet flat on the floor. Ensure your back and arm are supported.
- Press the START/STOP button once to start the reading.
- Allow the cuff to fully inflate and take your blood pressure.
- Once the cuff has fully deflated you will be able to read your results on the screen.
- Remove the cuff from your arm and turn the device off by pressing the START/STOP button once.
- Note - To stop the measurement, press the [START/STOP] button once to deflate the arm cuff.
- *The blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left arm, and the measured blood pressure values can be different. Omron recommends to always use the same arm for measurement. If the values between both arms differ substantially, please check with your physician as to which arm to use for your measurements.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information