Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray- Cherry Flavour (15ml)Regular price £5.75
For relief of sore throat pain.
Ultra chloraseptic anaesthetic throat spray cherry flavour is formulated with a fast-acting local anaesthetic. The active ingredient benzocaine which belongs to the group of medicines called local anaesthetics.
The throat spray provides targeted relief by delivering the spray straight to the site of pain, to numb sore throat pain fast. The swivel head applicator helps deliver the local anaesthetic direct to the throat.It has a fast action and works by numbing the pain of a sore throat.
Features of Ultra chloraseptic anaesthetic throat spray cherry flavour 15ml
- Cherry flavour
- Effective swivel head design
- Numbs fast
- Makes swallowing easier
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Read the enclosed leaflet first before using this medicine
- Do not spray into the eyes
- Do not use more than 8 times a day
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you have difficulty in breathing, noisy breathing, or severe difficulty in swallowing
- Do not use if you know you are allergic to benzocaine or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have been told you have a rare blood condition called methaemoglobinaemia
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult your doctor if your sore throat is severe or prolonged, or accompanied by fever, headache, or feeling sick
How to use
Adults and children over 12:
- Activate pump (see leaflet).
- Hold breath.
- Spray 3 times to back of throat.
- Repeat every 2-3 hours if required.
Children 6-12 years:
See leaflet for directions. Use only under adult supervision.
Active Ingredient: Benzocaine 0.71% w/v (1mg per spray).
Also contains: Ethanol, Macrogol 300, Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Flavourings (Cherry, Cream, Levomenthol), Purified Water.
Delivery & Returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-5 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within these timeframes, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 11am Monday - 11am Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 11am Thursday - 11am Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11am Friday - Sunday
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days.
Please see our returns policy for more information