Abidec Advanced Multivitamin Syrup plus Omega 6 & 9Regular price £6.49
What’s it for?
The Department of Health recommends supplements containing vitamin A & C for children aged 6 month to 5 years and vitamin D for children under 5. Supplements are recommended as children under 5 are at risk of not getting enough Vitamin D from their diet and sun exposure.
Abidec syrup is specially formulated for children aged 1-5 years. At this age your child has a high nutrient requirement to support their healthy growth, immunue system and the development of strong bones and teeth.
Vitamin A,C and B6 contribute to the normal function of the immune system whilst vitamin B1 & vitamin B12 contrbiute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and developement of strong bones in children.
This tasty raspberry flavoure syrup is a great way to help provide your child with 100% of the recommended intake of vitamin D3 as recommended by the NHS. Vitamin D helps to maintain strong bones and teeth.
How to Use
- Children 1-5 years: 2 teaspoons (10ml) a day.
- Children under 1 year: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Shake well before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet
Syrup containing in 10ml:
- Vitamin A 800mcg RE
- Vitamin D3 7.5µg
- Vitamin E 2.1mg ?-TE
- Vitamin K 13.3µg
- Vitamin C 64mg
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) 3mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2.4mg
- Niacin 16.67mg NE
- Vitamin B6 1.4mg
- Vitamin B12 2.5µg
- Biotin 33.33µg
- Pantothenic Acid 2.81mg
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil 20mg providing Omega 6 & 9 0.085g per 100g/100kcal