Abidec Multivitamin DropsRegular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Prevention of vitamin deficiencies and for the maintenance of normal growth and health during the early years of infancy and childhood.
How to Use
- Children 1-12 years: one 0.6ml dose taken daily. Maximum 0.6ml daily.
- Children under 1 year: one 0.3ml dose taken daily. Maximum 0.3ml daily
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Ensure the syringe is washed (not in a steam steriliser) then dried thoroughly
- Store syringe in a clean dry place until next use
- Syringe for use with this product only
- After each use reseal the bottle with the original cap
Yellow to orange-brown liquid containing in 0.6ml:
- %NRVVitamin A (palmitate retinol) 1333IU
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) 400IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 40mg
- Nicotinamide (niacin) 8mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 0.4mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.8mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 0.8mg