Acnecide Face 5%w/w GelRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Topical therapy for the treatment of mild acne affecting the face.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: before each application, the skin should be cleaned and dried carefully.
- When first used, apply in a thin layer once daily to the acne-affected areas before going to bed.
- After 2-3 days, if the treatment is well tolerated, the frequency of application can be increased to twice daily, in the morning and evening.
- Persons with sensitive skin should apply the gel once daily before going to bed.
- The extent of any drying or peeling may be adjusted by modifying the schedule.
Warnings & Cautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicines
- Avoid contact with the eyes, eyelids, lips and other delicate areas of the skin
- May bleach hair or dye fabrics
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For external use only
Possible side effects
- Raised, itchy rash (hives)
- Swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue, or mouth, difficulty breathing
- Gel containing: Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w