Acnecide Wash 5% w/w GelRegular price £14.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the cutaneous treatment of acne vulgaris of the face, chest and back, where comedones and papules predominate.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: unless otherwise directed, apply wash once or twice daily to cover the affected skin areas.
- Wet the area to be treated, apply the preparation to the hands and wash the affected area with the gel.
- Contact time with the skin should be 1 to 2 minutes followed by thorough rinsing with water and drying.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medcines
- Avoid contact with the eyes, eyelids, lips and other delicate areas of the skin
- May bleach hair or dye fabrics
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Please note that Acnecide gel and wash should not be used together as per recommendations from the makers, therefore the pharmacist is unable to approve orders for both the gel and wash for the same person
- Gel containing: Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w