Alka-Seltzer OriginalRegular price £2.82
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- Relief of general pain including neuralgia, migraine, headache, toothache, sore throat, period pain, aches and pains, symptomatic relief of influenza, feverishness, feverish colds, sprains, strains, rheumatic pain, sciatica, lumbago, fibrositis, muscular aches and pains, joint swelling and stiffness.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets in water every 4 hours as required. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours. Not to be used for more than three days except on medical advice.
- Under 16 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. The dosages should not be continued for more than three days without consulting your doctor
- Do not give to children aged under 16 years, unless on the advice of a doctor
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Contains aspirin
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original packaging
The active substances are Aspirin (Acetylsalicylic Acid) (324mg per tablet), Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate (1744mg per tablet) and Citric Acid (965mg per tablet). Sodium content 477mg per tablet.