Allacan TabletsRegular price £2.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- the relief of symptoms of chronic idiopathic urticaria.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: One tablet to be taken daily.
- Children 6-12 years: Half a tablet to be taken twice daily.
- Children under 6 years: Not Suitable
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- If symptoms persist after 3 days consult your doctor
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- If you intend to drive, operate machinery or perform other tasks that need your full attention, you should not exceed the recommended dose
- As with all antihistamines, it is recommended to avoid concurrent consumption of alcohol
Active Ingredient : Cetirizine hydrochloride 10 mg Also contains: Lactose