Alli 60mg Hard CapsulesRegular price £55.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Weight loss aid for use with a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet in overweight adults with a BMI of 28 or more.
How to Use
- 18 years and over: 1 capsule with water 3 times daily before, during or up to 1 hour after each main meal.
- If a meal is missed or contains no fat, that dose should be omitted.
- No more than 3 capsules in 24 hours.
- Treatment should not exceed 6 months.
- Diet and exercise are important parts of a weight loss programme and this should be started before beginning treatment.
- Under 18 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use If you are under 18 years of age
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult a healthcare professional before using alli
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before using
- Side effects of alli 60 mg hard capsules 84 capsules: Predominantly gastrointestinal e.g. oily stools, urgency; usually mild and transient, risk reduced by low fat consumption
- See patient information leaflet for full details
- Turquoise capsule with dark blue centre band printed with "alli" containing: Orlistat 60mg