Anadin Joint Pain 200mg TabletsRegular price £2.51
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- The relief of mild to moderate pain including rheumatic and muscular pain, backache and neuralgia.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 tablets up to three times a day with water as required, not more frequently than every 4 hours. Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For oral use only. Do not chew
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
- Don't take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- If symptoms persist for more than 10 days, contact your doctor or pharmacist
Each Tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg. Also contains: Sucrose, E216 and E218