Anadin Paracetamol TabletsRegular price £1.73
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- The treatment of mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pains, aches, and pains.
- Symptomatic relief of rheumatic aches and pains and of influenza, feverishness, and feverish colds.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets every 4 hours.
- Adolescents 12-15 years: one to one and a half tablets every four hours.
- Children 10-11 years: 1 tablet every 4 hours.
- Children 6-9 years: half a tablet every 4 hours.
- Under 6 years: not to be given.
- For all age groups, the maximum is 4 doses in 24 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give to children aged under 6 years of age.
- Do not give or take with any other paracetamol containing products.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.