Anadin UltraRegular price £1.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Capsules are used for:
- The treatment of mild to moderate pain including rheumatic and muscular pain, backache, headache, dental pain, migraine, neuralgia, dysmenorrhoea, feverishness
- For the relief of symptoms of cold and influenza.
How to Use
Capsules should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 capsules up to 3 times per day as required, not more frequently than every 4 hours. Maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For oral use only. Do not chew
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
- Don't take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- Do not take if you taking NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
Each Capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg. Also contains: Sorbitol and Potassium