Anbesol Adult Strength GelRegular price £3.19
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- Temporary relief of pain caused by recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 12 years: apply small amount to affected area with clean fingertip. One application should be sufficient. Not to be used more frequently than every 3 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not for use in children under 12 years
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, or recur frequently, consult your doctor, pharmacist or dentist
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2.00% w/w, Chlorocresol 0.10% w/w, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.02% w/w. Also contains: Alcohol, Clove Oil, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sodium Saccharin, Colourant (E124), Water.