Anbesol LiquidRegular price £4.89
What’s it for?
- Adults and the elderly: temporary relief of pain caused by recurrent mouth ulcers, denture irritation.
- Children over 5 months: for relief of pain and discomfort associated with teething where non-pharmacological options have failed.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: apply undiluted to the affected area with a clean fingertip. Two immediate applications normally sufficient. The application may be repeated if necessary after 3 hours.
- Babies and children over 5 months: 1 application up to 6 times a day. Not to be used more frequently than every 3 hours up to a maximum of 6 applications in 24 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use If you have open wounds or damaged areas in the lining of your mouth as this may result in too much of the active ingredients being absorbed
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Flammable keep away from open flames
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
- If symptoms persist longer than seven days consult your doctor or dentist
- Do not use if you have allergies to local anaesthetics such as; procaine, butacaine or benzocaine or any other ingredients in this product
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
Active ingredients: Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.9%w/w, Chlorocresol 0.1%w/w, Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.02%w/w.
Other ingredients: Each 1ml of the product contains 2.76 micrograms of amaranth (E123), 2.58 micrograms of sunset yellow (E110) and 68.24%w/w of ethanol 96%.