Anbesol Teething GelRegular price £2.39
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- Adults and the elderly: temporary relief of pain caused by recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
- Children over 5 months: for relief of pain and discomfort associated with teething where non-pharmacological options have failed.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: apply a small amount to affected area with a clean fingertip. Two immediate applications normally sufficient. Not to be used more frequently than every 3 hours.
- Babies and children over 5 months: apply a small amount to affected area with a clean fingertip. The dose may be repeated if necessary after 3 hours, up to a maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Treatment should be stopped once symptoms have resolved. Not to be used for more than 7 days.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the package and enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 1.0mg, Chlorocresol 0.1mg, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.02mg