Anusol CreamRegular price £6.89
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of uncomplicated internal and external haemorrhoids, pruritus ani, proctitis and fissures. Also indicated post-operatively in ano-rectal surgical procedures and after incision of thrombosed or sclerosed ano-rectal veins. Provides lubricating properties for use with suppositories. Provides antiseptic, astringent and emollient properties which help to relieve discomfort associated with minor ano-rectal conditions. For topical application.
How to Use
- Adults and elderly: apply to affected area night and morning and after each evacuation as necessary.
- For internal conditions use rectal nozzle provided.
- Children: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not recommended for children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- You may use Anusol cream if you are pregnant or breast-feeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first
Buff-coloured cream containing:
- Zinc Oxide 10.75% w/w
- Bismuth Oxide 2.14% w/w