Anusol OintmentRegular price £4.29
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of uncomplicated internal and external haemorrhoids, pruritus ani, proctitis and fissures. Also indicated post-operatively in ano-rectal surgical procedures and after incision of thrombosed or sclerosed anorectal veins. Provides antiseptic, astringent and emollient properties which help to relieve discomfort associated with minor ano-rectal conditions. For topical application.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: apply to affected area at night, in the morning and after each evacuation until the condition is controlled.
- Apply a gauze dressing or for internal conditions use rectal nozzle provided.
- Children: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you continually suffer from piles, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs consult your doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Light buff coloured ointment containing:
- Zinc Oxide 10.75% w/w
- Bismuth Oxide 0.875% w/w
- Balsam Peru 1.875% v/w
- Bismuth Subgallate 2.25% w/w