Anusol Plus HC OintmentRegular price £6.39
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of internal and external haemorrhoids and pruritus ani. For topical application.
How to Use
- Over 18 years and the elderly: clean and dry affected area.
- Apply sparingly on a gauze dressing at night, in the morning and after each evacuation.
- For internal conditions use rectal nozzle provided.
- Maximum 4 applications in 24 hours.
- Not to be used for longer than 7 days.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
- If you are pregnant, consult a clinician before using this product
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have fungal, viral or bacterial skin sores
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking any other medicines or have rectal bleeding
- This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years of age
- Do not swallow product
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Zinc Oxide 10.75% w/w
- Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.25% w/w
- Bismuth Oxide 0.875% w/w
- Balsam Peru 1.875% w/w
- Bismuth Subgallate 2.25% w/w
- Benzyl Benzoate 1.25% w/w