Anusol Plus HC SuppositoriesRegular price £6.79
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of internal haemorrhoids and pruritus ani.
How to Use
- Adults over 18 years and the elderly: insert 1 suppository into anus at night, in the morning and after each evacuation.
- Maximum 3 suppositories in 24 hours.
- Not to be used for longer than 7 days.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use in pregnancy without medical advice. If you continually suffer from haemorrhoids, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs consult your doctor
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have fungal, viral or bacterial skin sores
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking any other medicines or have rectal bleeding
- This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years of age
- Do not swallow product
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Zinc Oxide 296mg
- Hydrocortisone Acetate 10mg
- Bismuth Oxide 24mg
- Balsam Peru 49mg
- Bismuth Subgallate 59mg
- Benzyl Benzoate 33mg