Anusol Soothing Relief OintmentRegular price £5.89
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of uncomplicated internal and external haemorrhoids and pruritus ani.
How to Use
- For topical administration.
- Over 18 years and the elderly: clean and dry affected area.
- Apply sparingly on a gauze dressing at night, in the morning and after each evacuation.
- For internal conditions use rectal nozzle provided.
- Maximum 4 applications in 24 hours.
- Not to be used for longer than 7 days.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use under 18 years old
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding
If you continually suffer from piles, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs, consult your doctor
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Buff coloured ointment containing:
- Zinc Oxide 10.75% w/w
- Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.25% w/w
- Bismuth Oxide 0.875% w/w
- Balsam Peru 1.875% w/w
- Bismuth Subgallate 2.25% w/w
- Benzyl Benzoate 1.25% w/w