Anusol Soothing Relief SuppositoriesRegular price £6.79
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of uncomplicated internal haemorrhoids and pruritus ani.
How to Use
- Adults over 18 years and the elderly: insert 1 suppository into anus at night, in the morning and after each evacuation.
- Maximum 3 suppositories in 24 hours.
- Not to be used for longer than 7 days.
- Not to be taken orally.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you continually suffer from piles, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs consult your doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
White suppository containing:
- Zinc Oxide 296mg
- Hydrocortisone Acetate 10mg
- Bismuth Oxide 24mg
- Balsam Peru 49mg
- Bismuth Subgallate 59mg
- Benzyl Benzoate 33mg