Ashton & Parsons Teething PowdersRegular price £5.35
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of teething pain and symptoms associated with teething, such as sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling based on traditional use only.
How to Use
- Infants over 6 months: 1 sachet, dry on the tongue night and morning.
- 3-6 months: half a sachet in the morning and the other half in the evening.
- If the child is restless the dose may be repeated every 1, 2 or 3 hours if necessary until improvement occurs. No more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Under 3 months: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read enclosed leaflet
- Please keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If the child is very restless, the dose may be repeated every 1, 2 or 3 hours if necessary until improvement occurs. The maximum dose is 6 doses in 24 hours
- This product is not recommended for use in babies under 3 months old
- If symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days of using this product, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted
- Store below 25°C
- This product has a shelf life of 36 months unopened
Active Ingredients 0.002ml of Tincture of Matricaria. Other ingredients: 130mg Lactose.