Balneum Bath OilRegular price £9.68
What’s it for?
Treatment of dry skin conditions including those associated with dermatitis and eczema.
How to Use
- Adults: for a full bath (approx. 100 litres) use 20ml (1 measure).
- Children: for a child’s bath (approx. 25 litres) use 5ml (a quarter measure).
- For a partial bath (approx. 5 litres) use 2.5ml (one-eighth measure).
- In particularly dry skin, 2-3 times the above quantities can be used.
- Generally 2-3 baths should be taken weekly.
- For babies and infants a daily bath is recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
Warnings related to Balneum Medicinal Bath Oil:
- Make sure water is not too hot, as this can make your skin condition worse.
- Take care not to slip in the bath.
- Avoid getting Balneum in your eyes, however, should this occur, rinse your eyes immediately with clean water.
- If your symptoms do not get better, go and see your doctor.
- Always clean the bath immediately after using Balneum.
- Balneum should not be swallowed. If this happens by accident, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Balneum may not suit everybody. If you find you are sensitive to the product, stop using it. If you experience any unwanted effect that is severe or lasts for more than a few days, tell your doctor.
If you are sensitive to any of the listed ingredients, do not use this product.
- Liquid bath treatment containing: Soya Oil 84.75% w/w