Balneum Plus Bath OilRegular price £11.99
What’s it for?
Treatment of dry skin conditions including those associated with dermatitis and eczema where severe pruritus is also experienced.
How to Use
- Adults: for a full bath (approx.100 litres) use 20ml (1 measure).
- Neonates and children: for a child’s bath (approx. 25 litres) use 5ml (a quarter measure).
- For a partial bath (approx. 5 litres) use 2.5ml (one-eighth measure).
- In particularly dry skin, 2-3 times the above quantities can be used.
- Frequency and duration of the application should be adjusted according to the type and severity of the condition.
- Adults should use the bath oil at least 3 times a week.
- For children and infants a daily bath is recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
Warnings relating to Balneum Plus Antipruritic Medicinal Bath Oil:
- Make sure water is not too hot, as this can make your skin condition worse.
- Take care not to slip in the bath.
- Avoid getting Balneum in your eyes, however, should this occur, rinse your eyes immediately with clean water.
- If your symptoms do not get better, go and see your doctor.
- Always clean the bath immediately after using Balneum.
- Balneum should not be swallowed. If this happens by accident, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Balneum is unsuitable for peanut allergy sufferers
Balneum may not suit everybody. If you find you are sensitive to the product, stop using it. If you experience any unwanted effect that is severe or lasts for more than a few days, tell your doctor.
If you are sensitive to any of the listed ingredients, do not use this product.
Liquid bath treatment containing:
- Soya Oil 82.95% w/w
- Lauromacrogols 15% w/w