Balneum Plus CreamRegular price £5.53
What’s it for?
For the treatment of pruritus, eczema, dermatitis and scaling skin conditions where an antipruritic and/or hydrating effect is required. It may also be used for the continued treatment and follow up treatment of these skin diseases.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children: apply to each affected area twice a day.
- The duration of treatment depends on the clinical response.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the listed ingredients
- You are suffering from severe and widespread reddening of the skin
- The area you are treating is infected, oozing or has suddenly become inflamed
- On the breasts immediately prior to breast feeding
If you suspect an allergic reaction, stop using the product immediately. Balneum Plus cream is usually well tolerated, however, side effects may occur which include a burning sensation, redness, itching or pus.
White smooth cream containing:
- Lauromacrogols 3% w/w
- Urea 5% w/w