Bazuka Extra Strength GelRegular price £7.40
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of verrucas, warts, corns and call.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children: apply 1 or 2 drops of gel daily, usually in the evening, and rub the area with the emery board once a week.
- No plasters necessary.
- Removal can take up to 12 weeks.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep away from flames. Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Contact with clothing, fabrics, plastics and other materials may cause damage and should be avoided
- Precautions: Keep away from eyes, mucous membranes, cuts and grazes. Not to be used on or near the face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) regions, or by diabetics or by individuals who suffer from poor blood circulation to the hands or feet
- Water resistant, film forming gel containing: Salicylic Acid 26% w/w