Bazuka GelRegular price £6.40
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of verrucas, warts, corns and call.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children: apply 1 or 2 drops of gel daily, usually in the evening, and rub the area with the emery board once a week.
- No plasters necessary.
- Removal can take up to 12 weeks.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep away from eyes, mucous membranes, cuts and grazes
- Not to be used on or near the face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) regions, or by diabetics or individuals who suffer from poor blood circulation to the hands or feet
- Not to be used on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots
- If in doubt about the diagnosis, or whether Bazuka Gel is appropriate, seek medical advice before use
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Replace cap tightly after use
Water resistant, film forming gel containing:
- Salicylic Acid 12% w/w
- Lactic Acid 4% w/w