Bazuka Treatment GelRegular price £7.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of verrucas, warts, corns and call.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 2 years: apply 1 or 2 drops of gel daily, usually in the evening, and rub the area with the emery board once a week.
- No plasters necessary.
- Removal can take up to 12 weeks.
- Children under 12 years should be treated by an adult.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet
- Care should be taken to minimise spreading onto surrounding skin as Bazuk Treatment Gel may be an irritant
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation occurs on or around treated area
Water resistant, film-forming gel containing:
- Salicylic Acid 12% w/w
- Lactic Acid 4% w/w