Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal SprayRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis (hayfever).
How to Use
- Over 18 years: 2 sprays into each nostril morning and evening.
- Maximum 8 sprays in 24 hours.
- If symptoms have not improved after 7 days medical advice should be sought.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use more than eight sprays in a day
- Beconase hay fever is not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years of age
- Use only in the nose
- Shake gently before use
- If your symptoms have not improved after using Beconase hay fever for 14 days consult your doctor
- Do not use this product continuously for more than 3 months without consulting your doctor
- Keep container in the outer carton to protect from light
- Do not store above 30°C (86°F). Do not store in a fridge
- Keep out of reach of children
- Suspension nasal spray containing per dose: Beclometasone Dipropionate 50µg