Beechams Cold & Flu Hot BlackcurrantRegular price £1.89
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of influenza, feverishness, chills and feverish colds including headache, sore throat pain, aches and pains, nasal congestion, sinusitis and its associated pain, and acute nasal catarrh.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: contents of 1 sachet in half a beaker of hot water every 4 hours if necessary.
- Maximum 6 sachets in any 24 hours.
- Not to be taken continuously for more than 7 days except on medical advice.
- Under 16 years: not to be given except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
Contains paracetamol. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Sachet of powder containing:
- Paracetamol 600mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg