Beechams Max Strength All in One CapsulesRegular price £3.18
What’s it for?
For the relief of symptoms associated with colds and flu and the pain and congestion of sinusitis, including aches and pains, headache, blocked nose and sore throat, chills, lowering of temperature, and to loosen stubborn mucous and provide relief from chesty coughs.
How to Use
- Swallow whole with water. Do not chew.
- Over 16 years: 2 capsules every 4 hours as required.
- Maximum 8 capsules in 24 hours.
- Under 16 years: not to be given except on medical advice.
- Not to be taken continuously for more than 5 days except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medication if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines safely away from children.
- Store below 25℃ in a dry place.
Dark blue/dark green hard gelatin capsule containing:
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Guaifenesin 100mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg