Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Decongestant CapsulesRegular price £6.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of allergic rhinitis.
How to Use
- 12-65 years: 1 capsule as necessary up to 3 times a day.
- The elderly and under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not recommended for adults over 65 years and children under 12 years
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Decongestant Capsules may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Therefore caution should be exercised when driving or operating machinery. If this product makes you feel drowsy or dizzy, do not drive or operate machinery
- This product should not be taken whilst under the influence of alcohol
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor before taking this product
- If you are taking any other medicines, consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Acrivastine 8mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg