Benylin Chesty Coughs (Original)Regular price £7.69
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of cough and associated congestive symptoms.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: one 10ml dose 4 times a day.
- Maximum daily dose 40ml.
- Under 12 years: not for use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Check that the cap is securely engaged at all times
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed>
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not exceed the stated dose, may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
Clear red syrup containing in 5ml:
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 14mg
- Levomenthol 2mg