Benylin Children's Chesty CoughsRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of acute productive (chesty) coughs.
How to Use
- Children 6-12 years: 10ml 4 times a day.
- Maximum daily dose 40ml.
- Not to be used for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor.
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment.
- Under 6 years: not for use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Ask a doctor before use if your child suffers from chronic cough, if he/she has asthma or is suffering from an acute asthma attack
- Stop use and ask a healthcare professional if your child's cough lasts for more than 5 days, comes back, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
- Do not give with any other cough and cold medicines
- For diabetics: This product contains sorbitol (carbohydrate content approximately 1.78 g per 5 ml)
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or worsen
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Syrup containing in 5ml: Guaifenesin 50mg