Benylin Children's Night CoughsRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of cough and its congestive symptoms, runny nose and sneezing, and in the treatment of hayfever and other allergic conditions affecting the upper respiratory tract.
How to Use
- No more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Children 6-12 years: two 5ml spoonfuls every 6 hours.
- Under 6 years: not for use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor
- Do not use to sedate a child
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment
- Do not give with any other cough and cold medicine
- Ask a doctor before use if your child suffers from a chronic or persistent cough, if he/she has asthma, is suffering from an acute asthma attack or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions
- Diabetics: This product contains sorbitol (carbohydrate content approximately 1.78 g per 5 ml)
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or worsen
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- May cause drowsiness
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Store below 30°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Syrup containing in 5ml:
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 7mg
- Levomenthol 0.55mg