Benylin Cold & Flu Max Strength CapsulesRegular price £4.68
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief of symptoms associated with the common cold and influenza, including relief of aches and pains, sore throat, headache, fatigue and drowsiness, nasal congestion and lowering of temperature.
How to Use
- 16 years and over: 2 capsules to be swallowed whole with water every 4-6 hours, up to a maximum of 8 capsules in 24 hours.
- Under 16 years: not for use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not chew
- Not suitable for children under 16 years old
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, you must see a doctor or pharmacist
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Caffeine 25mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg