Benylin Dry Coughs 7.5mg/5ml SyrupRegular price £7.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of unproductive coughs.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 10ml 4 times daily.
- Maximum daily dose 40ml.
- Under 12 years: not for use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give to children under the ages of 12 years
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do no exceed the stated dosage
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not take if you have a fructose intolerance, glucose galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency
- Always read the leaflet carefully before use
- Syrup containing in 5ml: Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5mg