Benylin Herbal Chesty Coughs Sugar Free SyrupRegular price £6.50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Traditonal herbal medicinal product used to relieve chesty coughs associated with the common cold, based on traditional use only.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: using the enclosed measuring spoon, take 4ml of syrup 2 to 3 times daily.
Warnings & Cautions
- Talk to a doctor before using this product if you have asthma, chronic lung disease/shortness of breath, persistent/chronic cough, or are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking a drug for depression, including monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) drugs or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI.
- Check with a doctor if cough worsens, lasts more than 7 days, or tends to recur, if sore throat pain persists for more than 2 days, or if you also have excessive secretions, persistent headache, rash or fever.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 15 °C and 30 °C
- Syrup containing: Ivy Leaf (Hedera helix L.) as dry extract 33mg
- Extraction solvent: Ethanol 30%