Benylin Mucus Cough & Cold All in One Relief TabletsRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief of symptoms associated with colds and flu, including aches and pains, headache, blocked nose and sore throat, chills and chesty cough.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 2 tablets.
- Repeat every 4 hours as required.
- No more than 8 tablets in any 24 hours.
- Tablets should be taken with water and swallowed whole.
- Under 12 years: not to be given except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, you must see a doctor or pharmacist
White capsule shaped tablet, embossed 'PGP', containing:
- Paracetamol 250mg
- Guaifenesin 100mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg