Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100mg/5ml SyrupRegular price £6.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the symptomatic relief of productive cough.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 10ml 4 times a day.
- Maximum daily dose 40ml.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out is sight and reach of children
- For oral use only
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are/or maybe pregnancy Those with a fructose intolerance, glucose galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency should not take this medicine
- Not be used for persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with asthma, unless directed by a physician
- Contains 4.7 vol % ethanol (alcohol): up to 400mg per dose (equivalent to approximately 10ml beer) per 10 ml dose. This can be harmful for those living with alcoholism
- If the cough persists for more than seven days consult your doctor or seek medical advice
- Syrup containing in 5ml: Guaifenesin 100mg