Benylin Mucus Cough NightRegular price £8.19
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the night time relief of cough, associated congestive symptoms and aiding restful sleep.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: two 5ml spoonfuls at bedtime followed by two 5ml spoonfuls every 6 hours.
- No more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Children should be supervised whilst on this medication
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not use in children under 12 years
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Check that the cap is securely engaged at all times
- Do not store above 30°C
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Clear red syrup containing in 5ml:
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 14mg
- Guaifenesin 100mg
- Levomenthol 1.1mg