Benylin Mucus Cough plus Decongestant SyrupRegular price £6.99
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract disorders accompanied by productive cough, which are benefited by the combination of a decongestant of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract, especially the nasal mucosa and sin, and an expectorant.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 10ml every 4-6 hours up to 4 times a day.
- Maximum daily dose 40ml.
- Under 12 years: not for use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or currently taking any other medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep container in the outer carton
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- For oral use only
Clear orange-red syrup containing:
- Guaifenesin 100mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg